Dr Justin Wong is a registered Paediatric Dental Specialist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. He completed his Bachelor of Dental Science at the University of Western Australia. Following this he practised as a general dentist for five years in the Northern Suburbs of Perth and closer to the city.
During this time, he developed a passion for helping children that culminated in his decision to undertake post-graduate specialist training in Paediatric Dentistry. During his three-year Doctorate at The University of Melbourne, he was trained by nationally and internationally recognised specialists at the Royal Dental Hospital of Melbourne and the Royal Children’s Hospital of Melbourne. He has presented case presentations internationally, and was a keynote speaker for the Australian and New Zealand Society of Paediatric Dentistry (WA Branch). He regularly presents lectures and attends conferences worldwide.
Dr Justin currently holds the current positions:
- Principal Paediatric Dentist – Kinderdental
- Consultant Paediatric Dentist – Princess Margaret Hospital for Children
- Senior lecturer and clinical tutor – University of Western Australia undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- Committee member – Australian and New Zealand Society of Paediatric Dentistry (WA Branch)
He is a member of the:
- Australasian Academy of Paediatric Dentistry, the peak body for Paediatric Dentistry in Australia
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Paediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Paediatric Dentistry
- European Academy of Paediatric Dentistry
- Australian Dental Association